Featuring this month's SEMA Data Excellence level brands' products from Advanced Clutch, Icon Vehicle Dynamics, Pareto Point, Speedmaster, and Top Street Performance!
Speedmaster Fits Chevy GM LS7 EFI Manifold & FAST EZ-EFI 2.0 Self-Tuning Fuel Injection System - Part No. PCE148.1112
The PCE Individual throttle body EFI system have all the flash of classic Weber induction but provide higher state of tune and engine performance versatility of EFI. Delivering crisp EFI performance with systems capable of supporting up to 1000 hp. Fuel and air is delivered through precision cast aluminum 50mm IDA style throttle bodies that allow for superior idle characteristics and astounding throttle response while improving emissions and economy through tight air/fuel ratio control. PCE linkage set incorporates the throttle stops, idle controls, lever arms and joiner/balancer all in one. It also features a single screw adjustment for calibrating front to rear throttle shafts. The bell crank has a fully indexable eccentric cable pulley that enables good slow speed drivability and still attain full throttle geometry.
- Excellent throttle response throughout the RPM range and smooth engine operation
- Improved fuel economy by making the engine more efficient
- PCE throttle bodies have the following : CNC machined, Heat treated 601 Cast aluminum
Pareto Point Top Dog-V 3.0A Kit – Part No. 1-30A-TDV
Today’s internal combustion engines work extremely hard. and clean oil is essential for your engine to perform at its best. Unfortunately, your full-flow filter lacks the density capacity to trap the most dangerous debris (ten or less microns in size). As this debris passes through the engine, it causes a condition known as engine wear, which is responsible for over 85% of premature component failures. Ensuring the cleanest possible oil is the most important step you can take to protect your engine. Making frequent oil changes is expensive and time-consuming, and waiting too long between changes can be disastrous. By diverting a small amount of oil into a dense advanced filter, your oil is slowly and thoroughly filtered to about five microns, significantly reducing engine wear. This increases engine performance, mileage, and engine longevity. TopDog-V is inexpensive, quick to install, and requires no engine modification. TopDog-V has won numerous awards and has received high customer satisfaction marks.
- Improved mileage (up to 3%)
- Increased horsepower (higher efficiency, less energy consumption)
- Extended oil service intervals (at least two to three times longer)
- Longer engine life (decreased wear by at least half, doubling engine life)
- Lower repair costs (less parts replacement and labor costs)
- Reduced Environmental Footprint
- Fast, easy installation, with no engine modification required
Top Street Performance High-Flow Fuel Injectors; LS1/LS2/LS6/5.0L Coyote TSP Velocity; 80 lbs/hr – Part No. 81050-80
Precision. That's what matters most when it comes to fuel delivery. With TSP's high-flow Velocity fuel injectors, you can expect reliable delivery of the precise amount of fuel every time. TSP Velocity fuel injectors are made in the USA, assembled with top-quality parts and trusted techniques. The 81050 injector is designed to fit TSP's LS1/LS2/LS6 and Coyote 5.0L Velocity intakes and rails.
- Impedance: High
- Driver Type: 12V Saturated Circuit
- Seat to Seat: 2.550" Center O-ring to Center O-ring
- O-ring Diameter: 0.551" OD
ICON 2010-2023 Toyota 4Runner, 2.5 VS RR/CDEV Extended Travel Coilover Kit, 700 lbs/in Coils - Part No. 58747E-700
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5” remote reservoir coilover shocks w/ CDCV are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the 2010-2023 Toyota 4runner. ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering 0-3.5” of lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON's larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The ICON CDE Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride electronically from inside the vehicle.
- ICON's CDE Valve technology allows for in vehicle adjustment of compression damping settings and active adjustment via the ICON Intelligent Control (IIC)
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable for 0-3.5" of lift height over stock
- ICON engineered coil springs with 700 lbs/in spring rate.
- External reservoirs to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended off-road use.
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8" induction hardened, chrome plated shafts.
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Bolt-on kit - no cutting or welding necessary for installation.
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
ACT Twin Disc XT Street Kit – Part No. T2S-G06
T2S-G06 street twin disc kit offers twice the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity and long life compared to single disc kits. These kits use a proprietary Positive Lift Floater System design, which results in quiet operation with no floater rattle and no posts to wear. ACT twin disc kits undergo an exclusive four-stage, heat treating process on all diaphragms. The ACT twin disc features the ability to adjust for disc wear and provides equal disengagement for discs. The ACT Performance Street rigid-hub discs feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel to ensure trouble-free installation and operation. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, a floater, flywheel, and alignment tool. Some kits may include a pilot bearing and release bearing.
- Feel - Moderate to heavy pedal effort, smooth engagement, OE to moderate gear rattle.
- Life - Disc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design.
- Quality - Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade.
- Recommended Use - Recommended for high horsepower street or race use.
- ACT Difference - 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SEMA Data account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.