Featuring this month's SEMA Data Excellence level brands' products from AutoMeter, CSF Cooling, Leed Brakes, and Old Man Emu!
CSF Cooling K-Swap 92-00 Honda Civic / 94-01 Acura Integra All-Aluminum Radiator - Black – Part No. 2850BK
CSF has over 5 decades of experience manufacturing radiators. So when it comes to keeping your engine cool and your K-Swapped Civic/Integra running at its best, a CSF High-Performance All-Aluminum Radiator is the obvious choice. Designed to perform on the street or at the track, a performance radiator is a must-have for both high horsepower builds as well as race vehicles which need added cooling performance in motorsports environments. This radiator features a 2-Row core with CSF's exclusive B-Tube Technology: Unlike a regular oval shape "O" type radiator tube, CSF uses a specially engineered tube in the shape of a "B". These "B-tubes" are carefully formed and then brazed over the seam to seal. CSF is able to use thinner and lighter aluminum material (with better cooling efficiency) because this design is actually stronger than normal "O" shape tubes that are welded. The design (inlet in the middle of the tube that is seam brazed) increases the heat transfer surface area of the tubes by approximately 15% over regular tubes - producing the efficiency of two smaller tubes vs. one large tube within the same space criteria. With "B-tubes" you are able to get "dual liquid laminar flow". CSF also uses ultra efficient multi louvered fins that are carefully and precisely aligned to maximize airflow through each radiator core. Fin specifications are carefully measured and calculated for each application, and tested for maximum heat rejection efficiency in our wind-tunnel lab.The CSF K-Swapped Civic/Integra radiator is a true "Drop-in fit" design requiring no modifications to install. OE style brackets are all CNC machined and welded for the best durability possible. Inlet/Outlet connections are designed to match the OE connections so you can reuse OEM hoses or aftermarket. Trust the cooling experts at CSF for the best performing, highest-quality, and most reliable radiators.
- 2-Row 42mm Core (Dual Core) Featuring CSF's Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- Core Features an Ultra-Efficient Fin with 6.5mm Fin Height and Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- CNC Machined "Quick-Connect" Inlet/Outlet Connections
- CNC Machined Brackets and Fittings for Superb Fit and Durability
- All-Aluminum Race Style Drain Plug
- Black Finish for High-End Stealth Look
- Drop-in Fit
Old Man Emu Coil Spring Set – Part No. 2910
When undertaking 4X4 remote area travel, the need to carry sufficient fuel, water, vehicle spares and safety equipment invariably means that your 4WD will be fully loaded, placing a lot of strain on suspension components. As part of their integrated 4WD suspension systems, Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
- Manufactured micro-alloyed spring steel for strength & durability
- Double scragged to reduce spring stress and enhance spring life
- Constant variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- Formed on computer-precision mandrels to ensure consistency
- Designed to exact specifications, guaranteeing vehicle fitment
- Finished in durable, hard wearing black powder coat
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
LEED Brakes 9 inch power booster, 1 inch bore master, disc/drum with automatic brake pedal – Part No. 03471PA
New 9" slimline direct fit power brake booster, master cylinder & front disc/ rear drum proportioning valve combo. This top quality power brake booster is designed mount directly to your factory firewall. This power booster works great as a factory replacement or as an upgrade from manual to power brakes for vehicles with automatic transmissions. Also included in this kits is a new factory style 1" bore master cylinder and proportioning valve equipped to work with front disc rear drum applications. Note: If switching from manual to power brakes a power brake pedal is required.
- New unit not remanufactured
- Direct bolt in replacement for factory power brake booster
- Includes brackets and pushrod
AutoMeter Dash Link 2, Bluetooth, OBD II, Apple iOS/Android – Part No. 6036
AutoMeter is pleased to announce the latest upgrade for our DashLink 2 OBDII Bluetooth module and instrumentation app. Just like when you're working on your car, sometimes you want more performance! At AutoMeter we feel the same way, so we've upgraded the physical device for the DashLink OBDII module to be smaller, lighter, and faster than the previous version. DashLink is an extremely versatile instrumentation network, conveniently accessed through the DashLink app on your favorite iOS or Android smart device. It's an inexpensive scan tool, performance gauge system, virtual dashboard simulator, GPS track mapper, and data logger all-in-one. Simply download the app, connect the Bluetooth module to the OBD-II port, and pair to your device. Once they are paired, the app will display your vehicle's advanced performance data on gasoline and diesel vehicles built in 1996 or later.
- Gauges - Configurable virtual dashboard allows the user to create their own gauges or use one of the built-in popular AutoMeter styles like Ultra-Lite, Phantom, Cobalt, and Elite.
- Diagnostics - Scan, diagnose, and clear engine codes without an expensive scan tool.
- Alarms / alerts with sound when user set conditions are met
- Performance - Determine 0-60, 1/4 mile time, horsepower, braking performance and share/compare with friends for bragging rights.
- Dashboards - Monitor key engine and performance data, shift points, live fuel consumption metrics, and fuel usage in recent trips.
- Data Grid - Choose parameters and data log using the internal memory of the smart device to playback, save, and share recordings.
- Automatic data-logging when certain conditions are met (pedal position >50%, MAP above 60 kPa, etc.)
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SEMA Data account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.