Featuring this month's SEMA Data Excellence level brands' products from Auto Ventshade, Injen, KW, TI Automotive, Vision X Lighting, and Whiteline!
Auto VentShade Side Window Deflector – Part No. 14202
AVS Ventshade is the original AVS product. Offered for many classic vehicles it is the standard that created the side window deflector industry. Its ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel combined with its stainless steel construction makes Ventshades the standard by which all others are measured.
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel for a secure mount
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Manufactured from high-quality steel
- Available in polished stainless and black finishes
- Quick and easy installation
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
KW V1 INOX-LINE Coilover Kit – Part No. 10210005
The KW V1 INOX-LINE coilover kit is our entry point into our street performance lineup. The high-quality INOX-LINE stainless steel coilover struts, corrosion resistant springs, bumps stops and dampers that are optimally tuned by our engineers. The result is a balanced and sporty feel specific to each vehicle application designed for long lasting driving pleasure. With KW V1 coilovers you can achieve maximum lowering within an approved lowering range that ensures a proper functioning suspension and adequate travel after your car is lowered. Even after years of use you can easily adjust the ride height thanks to the dirt resistant trapezoid thread and composite Adjustment -ollar. KW V1 INOX-LINE coilover rewards the sporty driver with its pre-configured setup. For each vehicle, our engineers develop a specific damper setup and spring rate to increase the driving pleasure with an optimal balance of sportiness and practicality. As with all KW coilovers, the engineers at KW fine tune each application on the Nurburgring Nordschleife and at the KW 7-post chassis dynamics test center. Unlike a mass produced, generic coilover kit, KW coilovers are developed specifically for your vehicle. As a manufacturer, KW uses only its own resources, high quality components and the damper technology -hat was all developed in-house. With the KW V1 coilovers, body roll will be reduced during compression giving you the benefit of a more genuine and direct sporty handling while driving. For over 20 years, KW automotive has been the market leader and driving innovation as a manufacturer of individual suspension solutions for the road and in all types of motorsports. No matter where in the world, gearheads, automobile manufacturers and reputable tuners rely on our KW coilovers made in Germany. With an application list comprising more than 4,600 options KW guarantees an outstanding selection backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- KW suspensions V1 coilovers are hand built by our expert team and given a uniquely individual serial number at our headquarters in Fichtenberg, Germany
- Every single damper is dyno tested to ensure functionality and guarantee accuracy before being released for delivery
- With the preset damping paired with vehicle specific spring rates precisely tuned by our engineers, V1 coilovers provide an optimum balance of sportiness and comfort while driving. KW takes the guess work out of setup for you
- Composite spring perch made from wear-resistant, friction-optimized polyamide composite encompassing a stainless-steel insert. The polyamide composite prevents oxidation while the stainless-steel insert maximizes strength
- Inox-Line Stainless Steel - Truly Permanent Corrosion Resistance. Inox-Line coatings will not wear off while adjusting the suspension making KW coilover struts 100 percent corrosion resistant with an unlimited lifespan
- Seamless Ride Height Adjustment - the corrosion resistance of the Inox-line stainless steel and composite perches means easy ride height adjustability to help you dial in your preferred look
- Elastomer Bump stop with integrated dust protection system prevents water and dirt particles reaching the piston rod and seals. The highly resilient bump stops act as dynamic load limiters while maintaining ride quality and durability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Unlimited Mileage
TI Automotive High Performance Gas Brushless Pump and Controller – Part No. BKS1001
TI Automotive is the builder of the most popular fuel pumps and modules for over 60 years under the Walbro brand name. We value this heritage and are proud to continue our legacy of reliability, performance and first-time fit. TI Automotive fuel pumps, fuel pump kits, module assemblies, filters and accessories deliver the feed you need for the power you demand. These products deliver unquestioned fuel flow across a wide pressure range to support outrageous horsepower. TI Automotive fuel pumps are available for in-tank or in-line needs across a variety of fuels featuring the award winning 39/50 in-tank pump and the GSS line featuring the popular 255LPH pump. They deliver high-pressure, high flow performance for engines with more than 500hp. Pump kits, filters and accessories are available to help you with your installation needs and are designed as direct-fit replacements. Our products are engineered to win through decades of technical expertise and by settling for nothing less than superior hot fuel performance. Proudly union made in TI Automotive’s Caro, Michigan plant across 5 fuel pump and 14 modules assembly lines. Our fuel pumps and modules are never manufactured or assembled by a third party or sourced from an outside company. Fluid Thinking shapes the mindset of TI Automotive.
- Brushless In Tank pump and controller kit with input pwm control
- Stand alone system; not application specific
- No check valve in pump
- Pump UAW manufactured in Caro, MI USA
Diode Dynamics Stage Series Rock Lights – Part No. DD7447
Stage Series Rock Lights are the perfect solution to add light underneath your vehicle on the trail, or anywhere you need some extra light. With four high-intensity RGBW LED emitters, these 100% USA-assembled lights provide plenty of output in any color you can imagine. When paired with our RGBW remote or Bluetooth Controller and app, the applications are endless.
- High-power RGBW LED function
- Convenient center-mount installation
- Control with remote or Bluetooth app
- Aluminum heatsink with signature Ico Bezel shape
- Thick, durable lenses, engineered to spread light
- 100% designed and assembled in the USA
Single 6.7" Cannon Adventure Halo 8 LED Light Mixed Beam – Part No. 1236116
The Vision X ADV Light Cannon Series combines the superior distance of Iris Reflector technology with the spread of Elliptical optics. The ADV Light Cannon series shines a powerful combo driving beam that is optimal for all terrains. Coupled with a smooth back-lit halo and a robust 4-bolt steel trunnion bracket the ADV Light Cannon Series was engineered to out shine and out last the competition.
- Iris Reflector and Optic Technology In One Light to Produce the Perfect Combo Driving Beam
- SAE Compliant Backlit Halo
- Snap-On Color and Beam Changing Covers Available
EVOLUTION Cold Air Intake System, Part No. EVO9300, 2021-2022 Ford Bronco L4-2.3L Turbo – Part No. EVO9300
Injen Technology's new EVO9300 Cold Air Intake for the 2021-2022 Ford Bronco's equipped with the 2.3L EcoBoost engine is here and one look at the stats of this intake system and you'll know that it's the right choice for your new Bronco. The EVO9300 is a true 3D designed intake system that simply drops-in without any modifications, plus it delivers on those performance gains without the need for additional and expensive engine tuners. Simply install our intake system and you're set with no check engine lights and no drama!
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 13 hp and 13 lb.-ft. of torque
- Massive intake tube that tapers down from 5in OD to 3.5in for increased airflow
- Large forward-facing inlet is twice the size of OE to maximize incoming cool air from behind the grille
- Secondary Inlet for additional airflow OR to adapt to Injen's upcoming snorkel system
- No Tune Required - Designed to work seamless with the stock calibration
- Unlike the competition, the Injen intake tube goes all the way to the turbo
- Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
- Utilizes our patented Twist-Lock Filter attachment system
- Durable XLPE Roto-Molded Polyethylene tube and housing
- Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter # X-1116-BB
- Also available with a 8-Layer Oiled Air Filter: Intake system P/N EVO9300C
- Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
- Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
- Our clear inspection badge allows you to quickly check the condition of your air filter while the red stripe enhances under hood appearances
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Brace - Lower Control Arm – Part No. KSB713
You can never have too much chassis stiffness. Weight aside, the more the better. Chassis bracing maintains alignment angles and spring rates by greatly reducing body or chassis flex. In fact, it helps every component in the suspension system do its job properly and you can feel the difference through improved turn-in, sharper steering response along with greater steering feedback.
- Bracing maintains alignment angles and spring rates by greatly reducing body or chassis flex
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SEMA Data account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.
Follow us at FaceBook and LinkedIn for more frequent news and highlights.