Featuring this month's SEMA Data Excellence level brands' products from Aldan American, Heidts, HSP Diesel, Injen, KC Hilites and ZroadZ!
Aldan American Coilover Conversion Kit – Chevrolet C10 1963 – Part No. 300152
For your 1963 Chevrolet C10 – Coil-Over Conversion Kit, 63-70 C10, Front, Single Adjustable, Small Block, lower arms only. Includes 2 Phantom Series – single adjustable coilover shocks, 650 lb. Aldan springs, POL lower, tubular control arms, lower ball joints, brackets and hardware. This kit is designed to work with factory truck crossmembers and will convert front suspensions to fully adjustable coilover shocks with lower tubular control arms. Upper control arms sold separately. Made in USA.
- Bolt-on design w/ fully adjustable coilovers & tubular control arms
- Single Adjustable
- Spring Rate: 650 lbs./in.
- Shock Position: Front
- POL Lower Tubular Control Arms Included
- Lower Ball Joints Included
Injen Front Mount Intercooler – Part No. FM9200I
The 2015-2018 Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost is a great platform for soaking up highway miles during the weekday and tearing it up at the track on the weekend. With some minor modifications, the 2.3L Turbo engine is capable of producing some killer power. Added power will push the limits of the stock charge air system, necessitating an upgrade for the stock tube-and-fin intercooler, which is prone to heat soak. Injen has developed a highly efficient bar-and-plate intercooler engineered specifically to fit the 2015-2018 Ford Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost.
The FM9200i intercooler is a direct-fit unit and features a huge increase in core volume while requiring no modification to your Mustang. This cooler is constructed with cast end tanks and precision CNC-machined aluminum flanges for use with the factory intercooler piping or Injen’s aftermarket charge pipes (sold separately). The Injen Ford Mustang intercooler reduces intake temperatures by 50°F and provides an increase of up to 17 HP and 17 Lbs. of torque while retaining factory boost pressure across the core.
This Mustang 2.3L Turbo intercooler also features precision TIG-welding and has a unique silver finish that is reminiscent of brushed aluminum. With an installation time of one-hour, great power and temperature benefits, and a Lifetime Warranty, the Injen FM9200i intercooler is a must-do upgrade for any stock or modified Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost.
- Direct fit for the 2015-2019 Ford Mustang L4-2.3L Ecoboost
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 17 hp and 17 lb-ft. of torque
- Outlet temperature up to 50º lower than stock intercooler
- TIG-welded Aluminum Bar-Plate
- Stock Pressure Drop Retained within 0.5 psi
- Designed to work with stock calibration
- Increases throttle response and decreases turbo lag
- Uses all factory mounting locations
- Includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
HSP Diesel 019-HSP 01-16 Chevy / GMC Duramax Ceramic Billet Manifold
Why Would You Need the HSP Diesel Coated Billet Manifolds?
The factory manifolds are restrictive from the get-go. HSP Diesel noticed quickly that these needed to be addressed if you wanted to make more power. The factory manifolds are also known to fail due to cracks, warping, and broken bolts. The HSP Diesel Manifolds address all of these issues while looking better and adding power.
What do the HSP Diesel Coated Billet Manifolds do differently?
To start the HSP Diesel Coated Billet Manifolds are machined from 1018 steel. This means you have the maximum flow due to a more open port design increasing the flowability of the exhaust and the common flow restriction that is found in the driver’s side manifold. The design of the HSP Diesel Coated Billet Manifolds is also low profile meaning that you get some extra room if you need to worry about the custom routing of parts. The HSP Diesel Coated Billet Manifolds work with factory-style Up-pipes and come ceramic coated for superior heat protection that is good up to 2000 degrees.
What comes with the HSP Diesel Coated Billet Manifolds?
- (1) Passenger Side Billet Ceramic Coated Manifold
- (16) M10x1.5x35MM
- (12) M10x1.5x25mm
- (1) Passenger Side Gasket
- (1) Drivers Side Gasket
- (2) ⅛” NPT Brass Plug
- 1018 Steel
- CNC machined
- High flow low profile design
- Works with factory up pipes
- Includes new gaskets and grade 8 hardware
- 2,000-degree ceramic coating for superior heat protection
- Eliminates flow restriction in drivers side factory manifold
Heidts 67-69 Camaro Pro-G Independent Rear Suspension With Wilwood Rotors & Calipers – Part No. IRC-101
Bolt on 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird high horse independent rear suspension with smooth vented rotors. Included are steel uprights, upper and lower tubular control arms and a billet 9″ housing. This kit also features billet single adjustable coil over shocks with chrome springs and your choice of polished, red or black Wilwood 4-piston calipers (please state color caliper in order notes under shipping address). Your choice of gear ratio posi 3rd member and subframe connectors. This kit is 58″ hub to hub to allow for a wider wheel and more wheel options.
- A true high horsepower package, with upper links and heavy duty CV joints
- The upper link produces -.5 deg of camber curve at 3/4 of total travel, especially during very high cornering loads
- Forward struts, attached to the sub-frame connectors insures the wheels stay in place during hard acceleration
ZROADZ 2018-2022 Toyota Tacoma OEM Grille LED Kit with (2) 6 Inch and (2) 10 Inch LED Straight Single Row Slim Light Bars – Part No. IRC-101
ZROADZ OEM Grille LED Mounts are an economical method to add forward facing lighting to late model pickup trucks. The clean low profile installation fits seamlessly into the original vehicle grille and gives the appearance of a factory installed lighting system. The included standalone wiring harness gives complete control over the light operation and is plug and play for easy installation. Does not interfere with factory installed grille shutters or crash deterrent systems. Available in kit form only. ZROADZ OEM Grille LED Mounts are designed and made in USA.
- OEM Grille LED Kit
- Sold as a complete kit, Includes:
- (2) 6 Inch ZROADZ LED Straight Single Row Slim Light Bar
- (2) 10 Inch ZROADZ LED Straight Single Row Slim Light Bar
- mounting brackets
- wiring harness with fusible link
- toggle switch
- all necessary hardware
- 6 Inch LED light bar: 2921 Lumens, 30 Watts, CREE 5W LED Chips
- 10 Inch LED light bar: 4851 Lumens, 50 Watts, CREE 5W LED Chips
- LED light bars: Combo Beam, IP68 and IP69K Protection Rating, 50000 Hour Life Span
- Stainless Steel
- Easy, bolt-on installation, no drilling required
- Low-gloss textured finish
- Limited lifetime product warranty, 3 year warranty on the finish
- Manufactured by ZROADZ Off Road Products in Corona, California. Made in USA
- Does not fit TRD Pro, Sport, Off-Road
KC Hilites 7" Gravity® LED Pro - 2-Headlights - 40W Driving Beam - for 18-23 Jeep JL / JT w/ Halogen Headlights – Part No. 42342
KC's Gravity® LED Pro 7" Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT Headlights feature bright CREE LEDs for DOT low/high beams on 18-23 JLs and JTs. Diecast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens for optimal performance. These are a great upgrade over your factory halogen headlights. Includes all brackets, wire adapters, and hardware necessary for an easy install. GRAVITY® EXTREME OUTPUT AND EFFICIENCY: The Gravity® LED Pro 7" headlight uses KC's patented Gravity® Projector Optic (GPO). Utilizing this proprietary projector lens technology along with a GRD LED core, KC engineers were able to deliver a more controlled beam pattern while setting new industry standards in light shape, clarity, and output. HIGH-PERFORMANCE REFLECTOR OPTICS: The Gravity® LED Pro 7" Headlight features KC's patented Gravity GRD technology, which is engineered to direct every lumen from powerful LEDs into usable light output. HIGH/LOW High/Low beams come installed in this KC projector headlight to greatly improve visibility and clarity over factory Jeep halogen headlights. DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY: The Gravity® LED Pro 7" Headlight uses a durable die-cast housing and Polycarbonate lens, to tolerate the harshest climates and conditions.
- Gravity® LED Pro 7" Headlights
- Bracket mounts into factory headlight location
- Patented Gravity® Projector Optics(GPO)
- Hard Coated Polycarbonate Lens
- Precision Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
- DOT Compliant Low and High Beam
- KC Engineered Polished Reflector Optics
LIGHT PERFORMANCE (PER LIGHT)
- Raw Lumens: Low- 2,967 lm, High- 2,575 lm
- Lux @ 10 Meters: Low- 400 lx, High- 700 lx
- Candela: Low- 40,000 cd, High- 70,000 cd
- Beam Distance: Low- 400m, High- 529m
SPECIFICATIONS (PER LIGHT)
- Wattage: Low- 18W, High- 25W
- LED Bulb: CREE: XPL/XPG2
- Color Temp: 5000K
- Amp Draw: 1.88A
- Voltage: 9V-18V
- IP Rating: IP68
- Product Dimensions: W - 6.96" x D - 5.098"
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SEMA Data account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.