Featuring this month's SEMA Data Excellence level brands' products from Aldan American, Blueprint Engines, Injen, and PRP!
PRP Enduro High Back Reclining Suspension Seat – Part No. A13011045-57
The Enduro Recliner was designed as a simple, replacement Jeep seat. Designed to replace stock Jeep Wrangler, Jeep XJ, or truck seats, the Enduro supplies additional comfort for taking your daily driver off-roading. The reclining mechanism can fold the seat forward to allow access to your back seats or recline all the way back for enjoying the stars. With a flat bottom cushion, the Enduro allows for maximum rider compatibility and also makes it easy to climb in and out of your rig.
- PRP’s Original Reclining Suspension Seat
- Classic Design to Replace Your Stock Truck or Jeep Seat
- Strong, Locking Reclining Mechanism
- High Back Dimensions: 33 in. Tall (35 in. for 2-inch Extra Tall; 37 in. for 4-inch Extra Tall) x 22 in. Wide (24 in. for Extra Wide) x 26 in. Deep
- Low Back Dimensions: 26 in. Tall (37 in. with Adjustable Headrest) x 22 in. Wide (24 in. for Extra Wide) x 26 in. Deep
- Mounting Area: 14 in. Wide (16 in. for Extra Wide) x 18 in. Front to Back
BluePrint Engines Dressed Longblock with Fuel Injection – Part No. PSLS4272CTF
BluePrint means fun reliable horsepower that you can drive every day. Our experience means that BluePrint is the best choice for your crate engine. But more importantly—you want to get that horsepower from a solid, reputable company that does the job right and stands behind it. During our history, we have continued to build high-performance crate engines, and have always tried to give the buyer exactly what they wanted. That's another hallmark of BluePrint Engines - we build engines for all needs and budgets. Most of our buyers are spending a lot of time on their car. Spend a little more time looking for an engine, and you'll see the BluePrint difference!
- 427CI LS ProSeries Stroker Crate Engine
- GM LS Style
- Dressed Longblock with Fuel Injection
- Aluminum Heads
- Roller Cam
Injen X-Pedal PRO Black Edition Throttle Controller – Part No. PT0013B
The Injen Technology X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is the next step in customizable throttle response controllers. Quickly and easily tune out the delayed throttle response from the factory with Injen's X-Pedal Pro Black Edition for a completely new driving experience. You'll be amazed how different your vehicle feels after this quick and simple install! Modern vehicles are infamous for a sluggish and delayed throttle response feel directly from the factory. You'll recognize this built-in delay when trying to accelerate to pass another vehicle or merging into traffic. Injen Technology's X-Pedal Pro Black Edition allows you to adjust the pedal feel and ultimately the throttle response of your vehicle directly on the fly. The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is a plug-in module that requires less than 5 minutes to install and delivers immediate, customized performance for your vehicle. Specifically, the X-Pedal Pro Black Edition controls the throttle signals going into your stock ECU (Engine Control Unit) so that your vehicle instantly responds faster and accelerates swifter... or slower and more economically? depending on how you program the X-Pedal Pro Black Edition. The choice is yours.
- The sleek, black anodized aluminum housing provides an elegant aesthetic inside the cabin
- Quick and simple plug-and-play installation requires no cutting or splicing of any wires
- Provides increased throttle response for safer passing and an improved driving experience
- The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is warranty friendly and will not leave a footprint after removal
- Works seamlessly with both Automatic and Manual transmissions
- Automatic Transmission equipped vehicles will notice a marked improvement in shifting performance
- The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is compatible with most Aftermarket Programmers
- The built-in high-speed processor greatly improves throttle signal response time
- Sport Mode: 9 levels, suitable for mountain roads and racing
- ECO Mode: 7 levels, for driving in city areas which can improve fuel economy
- Anti-skid function helps on lower friction surfaces with ease
- Launch Control/Drag Race Mode: Gets you to reach max acceleration faster
- DAC (Digital to Analog Convert) - provides 1000 times/sec processing speed
Aldan American Coilover Kit – Buick Century 1974 - Front - 450 lbs./in. Front - 0.0-2.0 in. lowered Front – Part No. 300229
For the 73-77 GM A-Body, 78-88 GM G-Body and 75-79 GM X-Body, 82-04 GM S10/S15 trucks and other GM vehicles; Aldan RCX, double adjustable coilover kits offer a bolt-on solution to convert your factory front suspension to fully adjustable coilovers. Made in the U.S.A., Aldan double adjustable coil-overs offer a wide range of adjustability to get the best handling and on-road performance from your car or truck. Aldan coilovers are ride height adjustable making it possible to achieve the exact stance you’re looking for. Aldan RCX double adjustable coilovers offer full tuning control of your shock’s speed for a smoother, more responsive and controlled driving experience. The Aldan team has matched our cold-wound, linear coil-springs with every RCX kit. Aldan hybrid style coil springs are Made in the U.S.A. and are designed to use your vehicles factory spring pockets for precise fitment. The cold-wound spring design offers greater performance and spring consistency when comparing to stock springs. Bolt-On & GO! With RCX double adjustable coilover kits from Aldan American.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-2.0 in. lowered
- Double Adjustable Coilovers with 180 points of adjustment
- Spring Rate: 450 lbs/in
- Coilover Kit Position: Front
- Bolt-on design for factory like fitment and easy installation
- Works with factory or aftermarket tubular control arms
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SEMA Data account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.