Respond to a Changing Market by Adding to these Products to Your Online Shop or Warehouse
We endured a global pandemic and now face worldwide unrest, rising interest rates, rising inflation and potential recession. Grow your business
during turbulent market times by considering these product categories for your shop or warehouse.
- Bug deflectors, vent visors, step bars, and other exterior items are examples of “impulse items.”
- Keep applications for the big 5 trucks in stock (F-150, Ram, Silverado/Sierra, Titan & Tundra).
- For your online customers, recommend them as add-on sales.
- Stock tire pressure gauges and encourage your customers to keep their tires inflated to the correct PSI to save fuel with better MPG.
- Many performance programmer modules also offer an MPG tune. Let your customers know these modules can pay for themselves at the
- Lowering spring kits can also return better fuel economy. What better way to enhance the look of your customer’s vehicle in the name of
Best Bang for the Buck
- A cat-back exhaust system provides an aggressive look exiting the vehicle and is a performance upgrade you can hear and feel.
- Pair the exhaust with a high-flow intake and performance tuner, and you can transform a modern vehicle in terms of performance, reaction, and even economy.
You can find all these products among the products from SEMA Data manufacturer members. For help on implementing your product data plan, contact Joe Sepeda, Product Catalog Manager, or your SEMA Data project manager.
Keeping an eye industry trends will also prepare you to respond to the changing market. Consider reading SEMA Future Trends January 2022 which includes and industry forecast and consumer demographics. Visit the library of available industry reports at SEMA Research.
As always, we're here to help if you have questions. Contact us at email@example.com.