Featuring this month's SEMA Data Excellence level brands' products from Hi-Lift, Nolathane, Radium Engineering, and StopTech!
Nolathane Performance Upper Control Arm Kits for 2003-2021 Toyota 4Runner and FJ – Part No. REV039.0076
Nolathane Performance Upper Control Arm Kits are the must have product if you are planning on lifting your Prado chassis Toyota. Not only do these arms feature the superior Nolathane advanced technology Giiro bushings to increase articulation and free pivoting motion, but they are much more rugged than those OEM stamped steel units. We have incorporated upgraded ball joints, and the proper additional caster and camber to keep your tires wearing correctly. The additional clearance between the spring and arm at full droop will give you 1” of additional down travel!
- REBATE OFFER - Up to $100 Rebate for puchases - Valid March 1 thru May 31
- Supports 1" to 3" of lift while providing 2.5 to 3.5 degrees of caster correction and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber increase
- Maintenance free Giiro bushing surrounds internal sleeve with a drag free environment
- Superior silicone boot for use in extended heat areas near the engine bay
- Dual stage powder coating will last in any environment
Hi-Lift Jacks - 48 in. Cast & Steel Jack – Part No. HL-484PC
The cast and steel jack is exactly the same as the all-cast jack except that it has four stamped high-strength steel parts. We stamp and form the parts in-house; that allows us to offer the jack at a lower price, yet we still maintain the rigid quality standards that every Hi-Lift product must meet.
- Made of Cast & Stamped Steel Parts
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- Available in 36", 42", 48", & 60" Heights. (91, 107, 122, & 152cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Tested and certified to meet applicable requirements of ASME B30.1-2015
STOPTECH 355mm ST40 Big Brake Kit – Part No. 83.895.4300.7
These Balanced Brake Upgrades® put StopTech on the enthusiast map. They maintain factory bias while providing shorter stopping distances; better modulation and less brake fade. They include stiffer StopTech calipers; larger-than-stock 2-pc StopTech AeroRotors; StopTech Street Performance Pads and StopTech Stainless Steel Lines.
- A complete brake upgrade package designed to exceed stock performance
- Larger-diameter rotors for increased heat capacity and improved stopping power without fading
- Fully forged, stiffer calipers with patented, removable bridges for faster braking response and less pad taper
- DOT-compliant stainless steel brake lines for a quicker, firmer, more consistent pedal response
- Performance brake pads that provide a more aggressive bite than stock pads
- Patented Balanced Brake Upgrades® for maximum braking performance
- Specifically selected and tested caliper bores and pistons for optimal balance
- Patented 2-piece AeroRotors® for optimized cooling and longer pad and rotor life
- All fittings, brackets, and fasteners are engineered for proper fit and durability
- Backed by a 90-day or 3,000-mile warranty
- StopTech® Big Brake Kit components are 100% made in the USA
Radium Engineering Fuel Cell Surge Tank (FCST) 1 Surge Tank Pump and 1 Lift Pump Included, Walbro F90000274 E85 - Part No. 20-0692-01
Since 2010, external Radium Engineering fuel surge tanks have been an excellent way to eliminate fuel starvation that occurs in racing. To simplify plumbing and packaging, in 2013 Radium Engineering introduced the first generation Fuel Cell Surge Tank (FCST) to the competition vehicle market. It quickly became the preferred fuel system for professional racing.
- Merged single 10AN ORB female threaded outlet. All pumps use check valves that prevent back-flow for multi-pump applications
- One-way fill valve located on the bottom of the canister that allows fuel in, but not out, keeping the surge tank full
- Multiple fuel pump options including gerotor, turbine, and brushless DC motor pumps
- Hermetically sealed high-current stainless steel electrical studs capable of handling all pumps
- Simplified servicing features eliminating nylon sealing washers and fuel cell retaining brackets
- Full CNC aluminum construction with anodized surfacing for superior corrosion resistance
- Fuel compatibility: leaded and unleaded gasoline, methanol, ethanol, E85, etc.
- Dynamic safety vent valve with rollover protection and fuel fill shut-off
- Optional fuel surge tank level switch and diagnostic LED failsafe port (shown below)
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SEMA Data account . Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.
Follow us at FaceBook and LinkedIn for more frequent news and highlights.