Featuring this month's SEMA Data Excellence level brands' products from Belltech, Heatshield, and Stampede!
Belltech Lift Kit for 2021+ Ford Bronco Sport – Part No. 152650BK
Elevate your truck or Jeep to new heights with Belltech’s all new suspension lift kit systems from Belltech. Precision engineered in the USA to ensure every aspect was considered to provide you with the highest quality Lift Kit Suspension System that delivers on performance. Through innovative design with the focus on performance, these suspension lift kit systems are the best riding lift kits on the market - period. Built to ride, handle and tackle off road obstacles with ease!
- 1.5" suspension lift
- Max tire size: 33"
- Direct bolt in (No cutting welding required)
- Front strut spacer
- Rear coil spacer
- Rear Trailing Arm Drop Spacer
- Easy installation
- Installation instructionstilizes a rubber floor to prevent cargo from sliding and damaging the bed or the cargo itself
Heatshield Products Intake Manifold Heat Shield for Mopar 5.7L 2009-2020 – Part No. 140045
I-M Shield™ lowers intake combustion temperatures and create more power. These is not better dollar per RWHP power adder on the market today. Lowering intake manifold temps creates a denser fuel and air mixture, creating more power. Think of it as an intercooler for your intake, same physics, and chemistry just a different way to get there. The inner Kool Core™ insulation, combined with an 1100 aluminum make this one heavy duty peel and stick insulator for your intake manifold., There is not an easier or faster way to make horsepower than using the IM Shield by Heatshield Products. Heavy duty adhesive will stick to any clean semi-smooth surface. Simply degrease, clean surface, then wipe with pre-paint cleaner or isopropyl alcohol, let dry then firmly press the I-M Shield onto the underside of the intake manifold. Use provided edging tape to finish the install. It works on both composite and aluminum intake manifolds for late model and classic vehicles.
- The best way to make horsepower
- Used by professional engine builders
- Works with both OEM and aftermarket intakes
- Lowers intake temperatures
- Made in the USA
Stampede Set of 4 Black Ruff Riderz Textured Finish Fender Flares for 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500, 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 - Part No. 8405-5
Ruff Riderz Fender Flares give you the "bolted" look without the work. You'll find the perfect fit, while adding a tough, aggressive look. All the Stampede Fender Flares are form fitting, stylish and practical. Our fender flares are an easy to install accessory that will make a bold statement for your truck. Featuring our own Tri-Blend material, our flares protect your vehicle, keeping it looking new year after year.
- Available finishes include smooth black, textured matte black and genuine licensed Mossy Oak and Realtree camouflage patterns
- Tire coverage varies with vehicle 2-3 inch
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Debossed pocket style fender flares with rivets give a bold look for your truck
- Provides increased tire coverage and protect the body of your truck from rocks, mud, and debris
- Installs easily using factory attachment locations -- no drilling required!
- Precision engineered for an exact fit
- Proudly made in USA of a proprietary tough durable, yet resilient Tri-Blend material that is UV stable and paintableMultiple Performance Modes Track, Sport, Street, Economy, Stock
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SEMA Data account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.