This is the last week to qualify for the SEMA Data Excellence program at the SEMA Show!
If you're a SEMA Data member and plan on exhibiting at the 2021 SEMA Show, get your product data to SEMA Data Excellence status by August 1. We will run final scoring on Monday, August 2.
Recipients of the SEMA Data Excellence award will be featured at the SEMA Show this year with the following:
- 2 ft x 2 ft SEMA Data Excellence Award Carpet Banner at Booth
- Quantity of banners will depend on size of the booth (e.g., 10x10 gets 1, 20x20 gets 2, etc.)
- 2 ft x 2 ft Logo'd Carpet Banner in New Products
- Must have a submitted and approved product in New Products Section at the Show
- Exclusive SEMA Data Exhibitors listing in SEMA Show mobile app
- Inclusion in 4-page directory spread in SEMA News, listing Hall and Booth No.
- Meter panels throughout the halls to direct buyers to SEMA Data Excellence exhibitors
Reach out to your Data Project Managers if you have questions on your scoring or need help getting to Data Excellence levels.
As always, we're here to help if you have questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.