Featuring this month's SEMA Data Excellence level brands' products from Go Fast Bits, SuperSprings, and WD40!
WD-40 Specialist Machine and Engine Degreaser Foaming Spray, 18 OZ - Part No. 300070
WD-40 Specialist Machine and Engine Degreaser Foaming Spray makes equipment run smoother, last longer and look like new. With deep foaming penetrating action and a powerful stream that sprays up to five feet, it quickly removes grease, oil, dirt, and grime. In ASTM tests, WD-40 Specialist Machine and Engine Degreaser Foaming Spray outperforms the leading competitors. It's 50-state VOC compliant and is an ideal engine cleaner and industrial degreaser for use on auto and truck engines, tractors, forklifts, gears and chains, industrial machinery, farm and power equipment, and other metal tools.
- VPowerful degreaser removes oil, dirt, grime, and grease from machinery and all types of engines
- Low-residue, water- based foaming formula penetrates deep into crevices for completely clean results
- Recommended application areas include auto and truck engines, industrial machinery, and farm equipment
- Nozzle sprays degreaser up to 5 ft. for long-distance application. It sticks to whatever you spray it on. Included straw creates a precision stream of cleaner for controlled application
- In independent laboratory testing, WD-40 Specialist Machine and Engine Degreaser Foaming Spray outperforms the leading competitors
SuperSprings SumoSprings Rear for 2019-2021 Ford Ranger – Part No. SSR-141-4
SumoSprings are a patented suspension product designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway, and improve overall driver control and ride comfort. They are maintenance free, do not leak air, and do not require airlines or compressors. SumoSprings are manufactured in a variety of heights, diameters and densities to support multiple front and rear applications. They are manufactured from proprietary closed micro-cellular urethane providing a smooth and progressive spring rate with superior damping properties.
- Left/Right Pair
- 1500 (lb) Capacity at 50% Compression
- Proudly made in the USA
Go Fast Bits RESPONS Dual Outlet BOV/Diverter Valve - Part No. T9035
If cars like yours typically suffer issues such as backfiring and stalling when using a fixed-ratio atmosphere-venting BOV, the Respons can help. By adjusting the venting bias to suit the car you can achieve a blow-off sound without having to put up with the issues. Like all GFB valves, the Respons utilizes GFB's proven TMS Technology to ensure rapid boost recovery on gearshift and optimum throttle response, as well as the ability to withstand boost pressures of 100 psi plus. Put simply, it can hold more boost than any turbo could produce.
- Patented Venting Bias Adjustment System - Can be Infinitely Adjusted between Full Recirc (silent) and full atmosphere (loud)
- Change the venting bias simply by twisting the adjustment ring
- TMS technology for up to 30 percent faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Huge range of bolt on kits
- 100 PSI boost holding ability
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SEMA Data account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.