Featuring this month's SEMA Data Excellence level brands' products from FAST, FIA, and Light-N-Carry!
FIA Seat Cover for 2019-2021 Ford Ranger – Part No. OE37-67 TAUPE
OE30 Series custom fit seat covers are engineered to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer standards. An advanced design creates a dynamic state-of-the-art custom interior. On vehicle testing of all Fia custom fit seat covers ensures an exact fit each time. Super- Grip is the slip resistent fastening system that incorporates quick release belt and buckle fasteners, zippers and velcro, making installation quick and easy. Additional foam padding in the cushion and back rest, provide added comfort. The form fit wrap around design that is accomplished through multi-directional stretch trim material molds the cover to the contours of your seat. The original equipment tweed material is hand washable as well as lightfast and colorfast. Custom formed seat belt and head rest openings, along with center console covers add to the OE custom look. Head rest covers included. Available in Charcoal, Gray and Taupe.
- Vehicle tested to ensure custom fit
- Wear Resistant Fabrics
- Advanced design with multi-directional stretch trim molds to contours of seat
- Quick and easy installation with Super-Grip? slip resistant system
- Includes headrest and center console covers (where applicable)
- Allowances for side air bags
LSXHR 103mm Intake Manifold for GM LS Cathedral Port Engines - Part No. 146303
The FAST LSXHR 103mm Intake Manifold is ideal for generating maximum power in boosted and naturally aspirated GM LS cathedral port engines. It ships with a set of “tall” removeable velocity stacks, however “medium” and “short” stack options can be purchased separately. This allows interchanging of the various runner lengths so racers can experiment with finding which combination makes the most power in their application. Its polymer construction is lightweight, very strong and virtually eliminates power-robbing heat soak that occurs with commonly available aluminum intake manifolds. The manifold has been optimized to make power from 5,000 to 7,500 RPM, with testing showing 20+ horsepower gains over competitor tunnel ram intake manifolds. The FAST LSXHR 103mm Intake Manifold is designed specifically with boosted applications in mind and is rated for up to 45psi of continuous boost pressure. The compound fuel injector angle aims the spray pattern for ideal atomization, resulting in maximum power production and superior drivability. Also included with the intake manifold are custom fuel rails and necessary hardware. A reversible top allows for forward- or firewall-facing throttle body installations. The intake manifold also features two nitrous nozzle bosses per runner for clean and easy direct port system installations. Additionally, its 103mm throttle body opening can be port matched up to 105mm.
- Ideal for generating maximum power in boosted and naturally aspirated GM LS cathedral port engines
- Ships with a set of “tall” removeable velocity stacks, however “medium” and “short” stack options can be purchased separately
- Allows interchanging of the various runner lengths so racers can experiment with finding which combination makes the most power in their application
Light-N-Carry LED COB Work Light - Part No. LNC124
The Light-N-Carry Rechargeable COB LED Work Lights are great for the tech that needs a light that is reliable, tough and compact. Model LNC1241 provides a maximum of 200 lumens from its high work light setting and features both high and low work light settings. Plus, its focus beam provides 60 lumens to illuminate a specific location. Its swivel handle rotates 180 and features magnet mounting to allow ideal positioning in the work area.
- Advanced COB technology
- Maximum 200lm high work light setting
- 60lm low work light setting
- 60lm SMD focus beam setting
- Up to 4 hour run time on high work light setting
- Grip-Tech housing for assured grip and impact resistance
- IP54 dust/water ingress protection
- LED battery status display
- Includes wall charger with braided USB cable
- Includes Repair Service Coupon for one-time, fixed-fee repair after the warranty period
- 1 Year limited Warranty
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SEMA Data account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.