Featuring this month's SDC Platinum level brands' products from Leed Brakes, ACE Racing Clutches, and Vision X Lighting!
Light-N-Carry LED COB Work Light – Part No. LNC1241
The Light-N-Carry Rechargeable COB LED Work Lights are great for the tech that needs a light that is reliable, tough and compact. Model LNC1241 provides a maximum of 200 lumens from its high work light setting and features both high and low work light settings. Plus, its focus beam provides 60 lumens to illuminate a specific location. Its swivel handle rotates 180 and features magnet mounting to allow ideal positioning in the work area.
- Advanced COB technology
- Maximum 200lm high work light setting
- 60lm low work light setting
- 60lm SMD focus beam setting
- Up to 4 hour run time on high work light setting
- Grip-Tech housing for assured grip and impact resistance
- IP54 dust/water ingress protection
- LED battery status display
- Includes wall charger with braided USB cable
- Includes Repair Service Coupon for one-time, fixed-fee repair after the warranty period
- 1 Year limited Warranty
Motive Gear - Differential Complete Ring and Pinion Kit - Late Model Jeep Wrangler JL - Part No. MGK-139
Motive Gear offers some of the toughest drive train components on the market today. If you are looking for the largest line of performance ring and pinion gear options available with gear sets in a wide range of ratios for nearly every application, both on and off-road, check out Motive Gear. Motive Gear products can be found in the winner’s circle at racing events worldwide. The superior quality of Motive Gear components is the result of years of racing development, outstanding design and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods. Extensive testing is performed on all products by our in-house engineers.
- Motive Gear makes it easy to re-gear your 4x4!
- Motive Gear complete front and rear differential kit includes: front and rear ring and pinions, plus front and rear bearing kits.
- Everything you need when changing tire size on your off-road vehicle
Hushmat Thermal Acoustic Insulation for 2019-2021 Ford Ranger – Part No. 61325
Utility, workload and convenience are earmarks of the Pick Up styling. Most Pick Ups have inadequate sound and thermal insulating material built into them at the factory. You can reduce interior noise and heat in your Pick Up with one material. HushMat sound deadening and thermal insulation enhances the experience with the easiest to install sound deadening material. Your Pick Up is fun to drive, but in the summer it gets hot. If you use your light truck for work you are constantly in and out of it. There is over 200 degrees of heat cooking your firewall and floor pan. Your engine, headers, manifold and exhaust generate tremendous heat that transfers to the metal firewall and floor and this heats up your Pick Up interior. It can create a very uncomfortable ride, especially in the summer. This also forces your AC system to work harder. HushMat automotive insulation is the solution to REDUCE thermal transfer into your interior. HushMat is proven in an independent study to lower this temperature by over 40 percent. When you drive on the highway at approximately 65 miles per hour the interior of your Pick Up is approaching 80 to 90 decibels of noise. That is like placing a vacuum cleaner or garbage disposal running on your passenger seat. When you drive on the highway and then exit. At the end of the exit ramp the first thing you do is turn down your radio or music because it was too loud. HushMat sound deadening mat leads the automotive sound deadening industry in ease of installation. Hushmat is packaged specifically for your Pick Up to provide 100 percent insulation coverage, there are no holes in the material and no puzzle pieces to put together. Simply apply the HushMat material as shown in the Installation Guide to provide the car sound deadening and auto heat shield you deserve. Treat your firewall, doors, floor, tunnel, rear wheel wells, trunk floor and roof with this complete kit.
- Insulates interior from minus 30 degrees up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Slightly less than one-eighth inch in thickness and 0.47 pounds per square foot
- Increased sound by over 7.9 Db at 100 Hz as published by D-Sport Magazine
- No alcohol or acetone wash needed and no installation tools required
- Trims with standard razor knife or household scissors
- Self Adhesive peel and stick. No secondary glue
- Installs in half the time versus other brands
- Now available in SUPERSIZE Sheets
- Available in Silver or Black Foil
- Meets or exceeds damping specs GMO149M - General Motors, WSB-M5G58-A1 - Ford, and MS-CD 629 Type C - Chrysler
- Apply to Firewall, Floor Pan, Tunnel, Doors, Roof, Rear Wheel Wells, Trunk and Quarter Panels
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SDC account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.