These new updates to our PIM System are since the last published newsletter, and include the following:
- PIES 7.0 import and export functionality completed
- Updates to the Import Scheduler to automatically stage PIES & ACES files – now, import files can be dropped to respective FTP folders at the same time and our system will load in proper order. Previously, manufacturers had to process PIES imports before dropping ACES imports to the FTP.
- New selection option for manufacturers to set reseller data requests to ‘Auto-Approve Within 14 days’ if a pending request is not responded to within a 14 day window. This enhancement can help reduce Reseller wait times for requests pending approval or denial, reducing request management for Suppliers. As a reminder, the "Consolidate" feature is available in both our standard approval method, and the new 14 day option. Consolidate is for Manufacturers with more than one brand, to consolidate requests from Resellers to one per Reseller, instead of one per brand from the Reseller.
- Update to Market Copy ‘complete replace’ procedure so brands consolidated under a single supplier only modify the brand identified, not across all brands within that Supplier ID.
- Additional API’s are available to lookup vehicle content by brand or product. See updated API documentation for details.