Featuring this month's SEMA Data Excellence level brands' products from ACT, Aero Exhaust, ARC Lighting, BD Diesel, Granatelli and K&N!
Granatelli 5.7, 6.1 & 6.4 Dodge High Perf. Coil On Plug Conn. Kit w/ Xtreme Series Coils Packs, HEMI & SRT8 - Set of 8 - 80KV each – Part No. 28-0504-XCP
More Power. The Granatelli Motor Sports Coil Pack makes more power than the original weak factory OEM factory coils to improve throttle response and to produce up to 18 more horsepower out of your HEMI. Fits ALL 5.7L/6.1L/6.2 Hellcat/ 6.4L Engines, Cars, Trucks & SUVs.
- Adds up to 10 more HP
- Improves mileage and throttle response
- Direct performance replacement
- 80,000 Volts
ARC Lighting Concept Series Pod, 3” Cube LED Pod Lights, Fog Light, U Mount, Yellow Lens – Part No. 41013
Cutting edge performance starts with cutting edge technology. To achieve precision beams that meet demanding SAE standards, our new street-legal Concept Pods are equipped with automotive-grade Osram OSLON LEDs and TIR projector lenses. These LED performance light pods are designed to be as compact as possible so that they can be installed anywhere on a vehicle for improved visibility and safety on the road. All Concept Pods are SAE certified for use on any roadway in the USA.
- Projector optics with Osram automotive-grade OSLON LEDs
- SAE certified for use on any roadway in the USA
- Designed for high performance in different driving conditions
- Slim chassis with various mounting options
BD Diesel RT700 Tow & Track Turbo Kit w/FMW Billet Wheel on Secondary- Dodge 1994-1998 12-valve manual – Part No. 1045410
To help protect the front of your truck, RV, or van throughout the year, Fia offers a selection of custom truck winter fronts and custom truck bug screens.
Forged Milled Billet Wheel on secondary turbo; Includes Turbine Blanket for Primary Turbo; Comp Wheel Low Pressures: 58mm 2.28in; Turbos, Down Pipe, Piping, Air Box, Washable Air Filter, Heat Wrap, Clamps, Hoses, Oil Drains, Brackets and Hardware; Extended tip compressor wheel technology; High efficiency compressor housing and superior drive pressure; Turbine housing that delivers enough flow to support over 1000+hp!; Upgrade kits for available Super B Single, Twin or Special kits; 1378 CFM - 85.30 LBS/MN - 750 HP; Comp Wheel High Pressures: 72mm 2.83in; Staged-compounded AirWerks S400 and S300 turbochargers.
- Forged Milled Billet Wheel on secondary turbo
- Includes Turbine Blanket for Primary Turbo
- Comp Wheel Low Pressures: 58mm 2.28in
- Turbos, Down Pipe, Piping, Air Box, Washable Air Filter, Heat Wrap, Clamps, Hoses, Oil Drains, Brackets and Hardware
- Extended tip compressor wheel technology
- High efficiency compressor housing and superior drive pressure
- Turbine housing that delivers enough flow to support over 1000+hp!
- Upgrade kits for available Super B Single, Twin or Special kits
- 1378 CFM - 85.30 LBS/MN - 750 HP
- Comp Wheel High Pressures: 72mm 2.83in
- Staged-compounded AirWerks S400 and S300 turbochargers
ACT Advanced Clutch 6 Pad Sprung Race Disc – Part No. 6280620
A 6-pad spring-centered race disc made with high quality ceramic friction materials. The engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The heavy duty torsional dampening springs are stronger, in most cases, than standard springs and are provided in the best sizes and spring rates to suit the application. The 6-pad, spring-centered disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat and for smoother engagement.
- Aggressive engagement, quick shifts, mild to moderate gear rattle
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide moderate wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Utilizes wraparound spring windows, thicker retainer stampings and a heat-treated, spring steel drive plate to provide support, reduce stress concentrations and increase strength and reliability
- Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
- High burst strength and holds 28% more torque than typical organic materials
Aero Exhaust Turbine AT5050 Polished 304 Grade Stainless Steel Performance Muffler 5" Inlet – Part No. AT5050
The Aero Exhaust turbine muffler allows your engine to breathe easier and dramatically increases your vehicle's performance. When the incoming exhaust gas enter the Aero Turbine muffler it is rapidly expanded and split via our patented airfoil cone technology with an orifice similar to a jet engine. The air begins to spin because of the increased velocity and pressure transfer. The outer air stream then accelerates as is recombines with the inner air stream. The recombining of the air streams creates a vacuum that both muffles the exhaust sound and increases the exhaust flow. Thus allowing your engine to breathe easier and dramatically increasing your vehicle's performance. The Aero Turbine allows for more efficient combustion to create added power, rather than simply dumping more fuel into the engine. This muffler achieves incredible performance and improved gas mileage all while creating one of the smoothest, throaty sounds on the market. There is no packing or moisture collecting material in the muffler. The hand-polished 304 stainless steel will give you the look and feel that you want and the performance you deserve.
- Patented Airfoil Cone Technology
- 100% 304 Stainless Steel
- Mirror Polished Finish
- Aero Exhaust Stamped Logo
- Fully Welded Construction
- Increased Power & Torque
K&N's AEM Induction Honda CR-Z 1.5L Aftermarket Exhaust System – Part No. 600-0200
AEM Induction Cat Back Exhaust systems provide performance and power with a sporty sound. They are designed to enhance the use of aftermarket air intake systems and like AEM Air Intake Systems they are designed to perform for the life of your vehicle. The system's exhaust tips have an OEM look and quality. AEM Cat Back Exhausts maintain clearances to critical systems and use OEM routing paths when possible, providing a performance exhaust with OEM fit and finish.
- Engineered Specifically for 2011 and 2012 Honda CR-Z 1.5L
- Performance with a Sporty Sound
- Brushed Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip
- Designed to meet strict OEM standards
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SEMA Data account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.
Follow us at FaceBook and LinkedIn for more frequent news and highlights.