Featuring this month's SEMA Data Excellence level brands' products from Driven Racing Oil, Fuelab, IAG, Pop & Lock, Sparklines, and Warn Industries!
Warn Industries M8274-S 10,000LB Winch - Synthetic – Part No. 106175
The M8274–Warn Industries’ most iconic winch—is evolving. It will maintain all the things buyers love about the product: speed, durability, and its famous shape, but we’ve added more performance and more features. Comes with 150’ of 3/8” diameter lightweight, easy-to-handle Spydura synthetic rope.
- High-output 6 HP motor for increased 10,000 lb. pulling capacity (up from 8,000 lbs.)—ideal for today’s larger, heavier vehicles
- IP68 waterproof Albright electrical contactor for the ultimate in reliability and control
- Restyled high-strength polymer control pack housing for a modern twist on classic styling
- Ergonomic stainless steel clutch T-handle is easier to use than before
- Two Oilite® bushings installed on pinion gear assembly for improved durability in extreme recovery conditions
- Bolt-and-washer assembly replaces retaining ring on brake shaft
- Made in the USA in Clackamas, Oregon
Pop & Lock Hardshell Tonneau Cover Power Pop Kit – Part No. PL9000
Pop & Lock Power Pop Kit makes your Tonneau Pop like the trunk of a car. Upgrade your Tonneau with this simple installation kit. This Keyless Entry Kit comes with a timed light output, 2 key fobs.
This unique modular design allows the keyless entry kit to be added to any cap or tonneau without the need to remove or readjust the tonneau. By simply pushing the unlock button on one of the two include key fobs will pop open the tonneau and turn on the optional 12 volt light for five minutes. The key fobs also have the ability to turn the light on or off when needed. All the included wiring harnesses utilize one way plugs for a quick and simple installation, no need to cut and terminate wires, just apply 12 volt.
- Fits any Fiberglass Tonneau Cover
- Includes Installation instructions
- Simple integration to 12V supply
- Includes, cables, rotaries latches and rotary brackets
CLIM ART Universal Car License Plate Frame, Classic Black, Heavy-Duty Rubber with Ultra-Quiet, Edge-to-Edge Protection, Advanced Road and Weather Resistance – Part No. 300152
Keep your license plate from rattling and making noise while highlighting your states colorful plate design with a CLIM ART license plate frame cover.
You spend a lot of time behind the wheel and on the road which means you don’t want to hear your license plate rattling around when you’re driving. We created the high-quality thermoplastic rubber CLIM ART License Plate Frame to help keep plates from rattling around but also to add a sleek, stylish look to your vehicle. Perfect for all those long days on the road.
- Heavy-Duty Rubber Frame – Crafted with thermoplastic rubber these premium license plate frames can stand up to road grime, scratches, and on- and off-road adventures.
- Quiet, Rattle-Free Protection – The sleek design and thick rubber construction provide a slim, stylish look that also keeps your license plate from rattling or bouncing against the vehicle.
- Edge-to-Edge Coverage – Our high-quality license plate frame cover is designed for precision edge coverage which means it won’t block letters, numbers, or vital information for proper safety.
- Universal Vehicle Support – These license plate frames can be used with all types of modern car, truck, SUV, and RV license plate styles. Contact us with any questions for fast answers.
- Includes 2 Side View Mirror Deflectors – We want to make your driving experience even safer which is why every CLIM ART license plate frame also comes with 2 side view mirror protectors.
IAG Performance / Crest CNC Stage X 2.5L Subaru Billet Aluminum Short Block For WRX, STI, LGT, FXT – Part No. IAG-ENG-1611
The CNC Billet Aluminum EJ case seeks to change the Subaru performance tuning market by reinventing the EJ and addressing virtually every weakness that exists in max-power builds. Each IAG / Crest CNC Case is machined from 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum and features Darton Ductile Iron Sleeves. The block is designed with increased material thickness over the OEM cast aluminum case halves and adds a unique 4-bolt bottom end for additional strength. The IAG / Crest CNC Stage “X” Block, (Formally Willall) is a complete short block built on the Crest billet platform, which also includes pistons, rods, bearings, crank, bore/hone, case bolts, line hone, and final assembly and blueprinting.
Stage X Billet EJ25 Case Features:
- Machined from solid billet 6061-T6 Aerospace grade aluminum
- Darton Ductile iron sleeves
- Increased material thickness in all known weak points (around head studs, bottom end location)
- Unique 4 bolt bottom end strengthening
- Threads are rolled into the block rather than conventionally cut for much greater strength
- Full cooling system operation
- Radiused coolant and oil galleries for improved flow and less foaming/turbulence
- Fits all factory engine bay ancillaries (i.e. AC/PS/etc.)
Driven Racing Oil GP-1 Break-In 20W-50 – Part No. 19556
Driven Racing Oil 20W-50 Engine Break-In Oil with the Pennsylvania Grade Base Oil (1 Gallon)
- High Zinc Content (1800ppm) - *No additional Zinc additives needed
- No Moly
- Excellent for Flat Tappet Cam & Lifter Break-In
- Helps Chemically Assist New Rings to Seal
- Ideal for Engines with greater than or equal to .003" Main & Rod Bearing Clearances
Fuelab Ultralight Fuel Pressure Regulator – Part No. 59501
FUELAB® New Ultralight 595 Series Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators bring the latest in design features, versatility and performance you've come to expect. 30% lighter than our standard size 515 and 525 Series regulators, they offer low pressure options of 1-3psi all the way up to 125psi. Features dual -8AN Inlets and a -6AN return.
8AN Inlets / Standard Seat / EFI (25-90 PSID)
- Weighs 30% less than our 515/525 Series
- New design features that stand out
- Two -8AN inlet ports and one -6AN return port
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- Fine thread pitch for precise pressure adjustment
- Versatile mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 1/8” NPT gauge port with plug for external pressure gauge
- 1/16” NPT pressure reference port with barbed fitting
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SEMA Data account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.
Follow us at FaceBook and LinkedIn for more frequent news and highlights.