Featuring this month's SEMA Data Excellence level brands' products from Borla, Husky Liners, Old Man Emu, Rigid, and ST Suspension!
Husky Weatherbeater Front Floor Liners - Part No. 13021
Marketing: It's unbeatable Husky durability, custom fit to your vehicle, built for a lifetime of abuse. Its DuraGrip™ material stands up to harsh chemicals, while its UniEdge™ and center channel keep mud, snow and liquids contained, until you're ready to remove, wash and hit the road. Its StayPut Cleats™ keep it firmly anchored underfoot, and all Husky Heavy Duty floor mats are guaranteed for life. Found on the floors of the toughest trucks, vans and SUVs on earth.
- Our patented FormFit Design™ process gives you a glove-like, laser-tight fit to your make and model. Floorboards are 3D scanned to precisely match the contours of your vehicle.
- Our patented FormFit Edge™ features a raised ridge that runs along the door jam, protecting your truck, van, or SUV from all manner of muck.
- Over vinyl or carpet, our StayPut™ Cleats firmly lock to your factory anchors. It's rock-steady stability underfoot, only by Husky.
- Sporty, rugged, and built for a lifetime of non-stop abuse. Put unbeatable all-weather toughness to work on your floor.
- For applicable trucks, WeatherBeater™ Liners offer protection that extends all the way to your rear seats. So go ahead, lift the seats and leave them up, load after load. Husky's got your floors, and your back, no matter what the road brings your way.
- When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem with this or any Husky product, we'll replace it.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Easy to install, remove, and clean. Just yank it out, hose it down and carry on.
Old Man Emu Heavy Load Suspension Leveling Kit - Part No. OMECOLGHKSL
Whether you're traveling on harsh Outback roads, using your vehicle for competition purposes, or towing a camper trailer, the importance of a fully integrated 4X4 suspension system is paramount. Designed for superior performance across all terrain, an Old Man Emu suspension upgrade by ARB will provide noticeable improvements to a vehicle's performance, including load carrying capacity and control characteristics. Australia's leading 4X4 suspension brand takes into account your individual requirements with specialist engineers spending hundreds of man hours testing and modifying various combinations in the demanding Australian Outback so you can find the most suitable solution for your needs. ARB and Old Man Emu's commitment to providing the most comprehensive range on the market has resulted in an extensive selection of quality products. From OME shocks to OME suspension kits, all of our products are backed by a minimum 3-year warranty and aftersales service that is unmatched by any other suspension company. .
- Front height changes only
- Suitable for heavy load rating (bumper and winch)
- Suits gas models only
RIGID E-Series PRO LED Light, Flood Optic, 4 Inch, Black Housing – Part No. 104113
The E-Series is one of RIGIDs most versatile, all-around lighting solutions, and recent enhancements in LED technology delivering up to 111 percent more raw lumens than ever before with the E-Series PRO. Among RIGIDs most popular product lines, the E-Series PRO has recently benefited from several upgrades to improve both looks and performance. Plus, prominent RIGID branding and blacked-out circuit boards give the E-Series PRO a refined look. Available with your choice of optics, the E-Series features a host of beam options, including Spot, Flood, Driving, Hyperspot, Diffused, Driving/Spot combo, Spot/Flood combo, Spot/Hyperspot combo, and Midnight Edition. These and other innovations make it one of the brightest and most efficient LED light bars on the market. The E-Series was born in off-road, but its versatility makes it well suited for use with power sports, marine, general automotive and even first responder applications. Own The Night with RIGIDs E-Series double row LED light bar.
- 50,000 Plus Hour Lifespan
- RoHS Compliant
- IP68 Compliant - Dust/Water Ingress
- Operating Temp -40 Deg F To +145 Deg F
- SAE J575 Compliant - Shock/Vibration
- Available In White And Black Housing
- Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Waterproof Connector (Exclusions Apply)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Off Road Use Only
- 9-36 V DC
- Durable UV Resistant Powder Coat
- High-Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Integrated Thermal Management System
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- RFI/EMI Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
Borla 2019-2022 Ram 1500 Cat-Back(tm) Exhaust System ATAK(r) – Part No. 140753
Fits through factory bumper cut-outs. Includes the Rebel. Does NOT fit Ram Classic. This system features bright chrome on T-304 stainless steel tips. BORLA(r) Cat-Back(tm) and Axle-Back multi-core technology is designed to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive BORLA(r) Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere. Each system is built from premium, high-quality T-304 austenitic stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs (such as 409), to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow & power, and precision computer numerical control (CNC) manufacturing ensures an accurate fit. Optional resonator 60667 can be added to the system to dampen the sound level. Best of all, BORLA(r) stands behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty. Just what you'd expect from the world's most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.
- For models with tips that exit "Through the bumper" (bumper has notches on bottom)
- Does NOT fit Ram Classic models
- Optional resonator 60667 can be added to the system to dampen the sound level
- Coverage includes Rebel & models with G/T package
ST Suspensions ST X Coilover Kit - 97-02 Audi A8 (D2-4D) Sedan 2WD+Quattro / S8 (D2-4D) – Part No. 13210024
The ST X Coilover suspension was developed for the everyday driver who needs to hug the curves yet retain road comfort. Simple, uncomplicated road performance for those who just want to get in and drive. Add in our wide range of height adjustability; the ST X Coilover will look as perfect as it feels. ST X Coilover kits deliver precise adjustment to your ride height and look of your car. We manufacture an adjustable spring perch made of durable and friction-optimized polyamide composite material with a stainless-steel insert. Thanks to the composite material corrosion is prevented between the strut and perch ensuring long lasting height adjustability. Galvanized zinc coated steel struts optimize corrosion protection for long lasting use. We add a dust protection system to prevent unwanted dirt and particulate from encountering the hardened chrome piston rod or getting into the valve packs. We reinforce the system with a multi-layered pressure resistant sealing package, mono block guide system and a low friction piston band which works inside the pressure resistant internal damper housing. At ST suspensions we do not accept compromises. As a matter of principle, we rely on world class engineering delivered from KW for all our dampers. Why? To simply improve your driving experience! All ST X Coilover kits are application specific for your car and perfectly adapted for everyday life.
- ST X coilovers are the ideal mix of sporty yet simple. The dampers and spring rate come tuned by our vehicle dynamics engineering in Germany to perfectly match each vehicle specific application.
- ST coilovers are built by hand by the experts at KW in Fichtenberg, Germany. Each damper is tested on a shock dyno to verify it’s making the proper forces before being put into the ST box.
- Composite spring perch made from wear-resistant, friction-optimized polyamide composite with an embedded stainless-steel insert. The polyamide composite prevents oxidation while the stainless-steel insert maximizes strength.
- Seamless Ride Height Adjustment- ST’s composite spring perch and unique trapezoidal thread pitch make ride height adjustability a breeze so you can dial in your preferred look.
- Elastomer Bump stop with integrated dust protection system prevents water and dirt particles reaching the piston rod and seals. The highly resilient bump stops act as dynamic load limiters while maintaining ride quality and durability.
- Galvanized steel housing for improved resistance to corrosion.
- Made in Germany
- 5 Year Limited Warranty - Unlimited Mileage
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SEMA Data account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.