Featuring this month's SEMA Data Excellence level brands' products from Anzo, Auto Meter, Fluidampr, Hedman Hedders, Ksport and Vibrant Performance!
Ksport 05-13 Chevrolet Corvette – Front 8 Piston Big Brake Kit w/ 16.6 in. Drilled Rotors – Part No. BKCV020-971CO
The Supercomp Chevrolet Corvette 16.6″ Big Brake Kit is our most extreme brake upgrade, designed to provide the highest level of stopping power without requiring any vehicle modifications to install. This sophisticated bolt-on brake upgrade features the same benefits of our Procomp kit but features larger calipers, rotors, and brake pads, increased pistons and standard full-floating rotors for better self-centering in the caliper. All calipers feature 1-piece construction from a solid billet of aircraft grade aluminum for lightweight, unparalleled strength and freedom from corrosion. Calipers also feature aluminum pistons that provide better heat resistance and uncompromised operation.
- All components are designed for bolt-on replacement without modifications
- All calipers feature 1-piece construction from a solid billet of aluminum for light weight and unparalleled strength
- Opposed-piston caliper design greatly improves pad grip and reduces uneven wear
- Aluminum caliper pistons provide freedom from corrosion, better heat resistance, and lighter weight
- Reinforced carbon steel caliper brackets allow these larger-than-OEM size calipers to bolt directly on to existing mounting points
- All rotors feature 2-piece design with an aluminum center for lower rotational mass, quicker braking response, and shorter stopping distances
- 2-piece design greatly reduces chance of rotor warpage through less restricted expansion/contraction of outer iron section
- All caliper seals are heavy duty for sustained high-temperature racetrack use
- Outer rotor sections are crafted from iron with high carbon content which achieves low levels of noise, vibration, and harshness
Vibrant Performance Horizontal Flow Air to Air Intercooler Core, 18"W x 12"H x 6" Thick – Part No. 12844
Vibrant Air to Air Intercooler Cores feature heavy duty bar and plate construction that is designed to deliver maximum cooling efficiency while minimizing pressure drop. These intercooler cores are designed for forced induction engines found in motorsport, marine and industrial applications. Furthermore, their overall strength and durability make them capable of handling even the most extreme, high boost, race applications. Vibrant offers a range of intercooler cores sized small enough for ATVs, Snowmobiles and Genset Generators and big enough for 1300+ horsepower gasoline or diesel race engines. Each Intercooler Core is cleaned and prepared to be ready to weld right out of the box.
- A new louvered fin design maximizes the available surface area of the core
- Features Bar and Plate construction with 25% increased fin density
- Offers vastly improved efficiency
Auto Meter 5" Quad Gauge, 100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/0-90 Ω, American Muscle – Part No. 1225
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 0 ohms empty to 90 ohms full (compatible with Amid 60’s through mid 90’s GM fuel level senders).
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Auto Meter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
ANZO Chevy Corvette 05-13 Projector Plank Style Switchback Headlights Black (No HID Kit) – Part No. 121553
ANZO is the answer for all of your performance lighting needs. With over 30 years of manufacturing experience, we surpass our competition in quality, innovative styling and product offerings. We are dedicated to providing great service and superior customer support through an experienced sales team and a knowledgeable technical staff.
- Original Fitment
- SAE and DOT compliant to FMVSS No. 108
- Strict testing for impact strength as well as fresh/salt water and dust/dirt resistance
- One-year warranty against manufacturer defects
Hedman Hedders LS into 1991-96 B-Body Headers; 1-3/4 in. DIA, Mid-Length Tubes - Uncoated – Part No. 45480
Hedman Hedders, along with its Hedman Husler race header division, have been manufacturing quality headers in the USA since 1954. Hedman has been manufacturing long and mid-length tube headers for Classic American cars for years cars for decades, so designing a good fitting, great performing set of headers for popular LS engine swaps is nothing new.
These mid-length design LS swap headers fit 1991-1996 GM B-Body cars (Chevy Caprice, Impala SS, Buick Roadmaster). They have a mild steel construction, and use smooth flowing, 1-3/4 in. diameter, CNC mandrel bent tubes that are hand-welded to ensure each pair is identical to the next. The stout 3/8" header flanges ensure a great seal that will resist warping, and the unique, gasketless ball and socket collector design allows your Caprice, Impala or Roadmaster exhaust system to bolt up, even if it is not perfectly aligned with the header collectors.
Hedman Husler confidently backs these headers with a One year warranty. This part number ships from the factory with a raw mild steel surface.
- Headers for LS Engine into 1991-96 GM B-Body (Caprice, Impala, Roadmaster)
- 1-3/4 in. Diameter, Mid-Length Tubes
- 3 in. Ball/Socket Collector- Uncoated, Mild Steel Construction
Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer - LS SBC - 1998-2006 - Camaro/Firebird – Part No. 620121
Protect your engine. Modifications can compromise your stock harmonic balancer. Install a Fluidampr performance damper early for best durability. Superior viscous damper design controls harmful torsional vibration across the entire rpm range. Reduce wear on engine components. Reduce risk of crankshaft failure. Improve timing. Unleash lost torque and horsepower. Precision CNC machined and balanced high-grade steel components. Corrosion resistant black zinc finish with engraved markings. No maintenance required. Trusted by leading engine builders worldwide. SFI 18.1 certified. Made in USA.
- Broad RPM range protection
- Reduce risk of crankshaft failure
- Reduce wear on critical engine parts
- Unleash lost torque & horsepower
- No maintenance required
- Superior durability
- SFI 18.1 spec. Race proven for over 35 years
- Made in USA
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SEMA Data account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.