Featuring this month's SEMA Data Excellence level brands' products from Fia, Boostline, and KC HiLites!
Fia Bug Screen for 2018-2021 Toyota Tundra – Part No. GS909-67
Fia GS900 Series - Custom Fit Bug Grille Screen is made from heavy duty tear resistant mesh. In the spring, summer and fall it protects the grill and radiator from stone chips, bugs, and debris. Quick and easy installation with Fia's patented Stick-A-Stud no drill installation system. Using a 3M adhesive backed stud fastener, just peel and stick to surface and snap on either the bug screen. No tools are required for installation.
- Heavy Duty tear resistant mesh
- Protects grill and radiator from stones, bugs and debris
- Quick and easy installation with Stick A Stud 3M adhesive system
- Custom fit for most vehicles
BoostLine Rod Set of 8 for Chevrolet LS / GEN V LT1 6.125" - Part No. LS6125-927
BoostLine connecting rods are designed from the ground up for high-power forced induction and nitrous applications. A patented, 3-pocket design, forged from premium 4340 steel, maximizes strength while minimizing rotating weight. This revolutionary design dramatically improves the rod's big-end stability under tensile loads and provides a 60% improvement in bending strength and 20% stress reduction in tension compared to H-beam designs. All of these benefits make BoostLine rods ideal for high-cylinder pressure engine combinations.
- Purpose-built for boost
- Forged from ultra-strong 4340 steel
- Patented three-pocket design
- Industry-leading ARP 2000 fasteners (Available in 625+ for sport compact and European applications)
- Detailed inspection report included
KC Hilites KC® Universal Wire Hider for Universal - Part No. 6300
The KC® Universal Wire Hider featuring 3M™ VHB™ double-sided adhesive is as simple as it sounds. It is a ~3.3 ft strip of rubber extrusion that has an internal channel to help you hide your wires for a clean install of off-road lights and other accessories. This automotive wire management is perfect for those who are sick of having exposed wires running up their windshield, on their roof rack, along their frame, or anywhere else on their vehicle.
- Rubber extrusion to hide your wires
- Maintains an OEM look for a clean and professional install
- Includes 3M™ VHB™ tape to securely route wiring
- Conceals wires up to 8mm in diameter
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SEMA Data account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.