Featuring this month's SDC Platinum level brands' products from AlphaRex, Road Comforts, SteelCraft, Stewart Warner, and DeatschWerks!
AlphaRex Projector Headlights for 14-20 Toyota 4Runner – PN 88072
At AlphaRex, we designs our lights from inception, patent every component we’ve designed, and guarantee that our products are compliant with the SAE and DOT requirements.
- High Beam Bulb Size - H7
- Attachment Method - Plug and Play
- Projector Headlights, Plank Style Design, Midnight Black with Sequential Signal Light
Road Comforts Custom Fit Floor Mat for 2015-2020 Ford F-150 – PN 3886A
Road Comforts Floor Mats are 100% custom fit. Laser measured and precision engineered for an exact fit to your vehicle's floor. Our trademarked Elastober compound is odorless by design and environmentally friendly. Engineered with Deepgroove (TM) channels for smarter liquid retention and raised heel pads for maximum comfort. Staysafe (TM) retention & anti-slip systems are easy to install.
- FIT - Advanced laser measured and high tech engineering ensures a perfect 100% custom fit edge to edge.
- QUALITY - Superior patented Elastober (TM) compound is rich in grip and rubbery texture. No cadmium, lead, PVC or harmful chemicals, Phthalates free, latex free, California Prop 65 compliant and is 100% recyclable!
- PROTECTION - 1/2" thickness with a wear resistant heelpad design. Aesthetic directional grooves smartly channel liquids, water, mud and snow away from high foot traffic areas.
- FLEXIBLE - Will not curl, crack or harden in extreme high or low temperatures. Laboratory tested. Stays flexible and supple.
- SAFETY - Road Comforts anti-slip 1/4" nibs ensures safety while you drive. Our engineers have integrated retention systems that allow our mats to be secure onto the floor at all times, preventing any potential slippage and movement whilst driving. Will fit your vehicle's floor retention devices.
DeatschWerks X2 Series Module for Mustang – PN 9-000-7030
The new DeatschWerks X2-Series Mustang Module is now available for the 2011-2019 model years, which includes accommodation for 2 pumps (39mm or 46mm diameter pumps– your choice), integration of a return fuel line, and retention of ALL the functionality of OE module. The DW X2-Series Mustang Module consists of a top-hat, center section, and OE lower bucket. These 3 components work together to deliver the flow you need and the OE functionality you want.
- Easily installed onto the DW center section without any cutting or modifications
- 4 different plumbing kit options that include everything needed for a full return fuel system customized to your needs
- Anodized DW orange and is specially designed to fit both 2011-14 and 2015-19 Mustang lower buckets
Stewart Warner 3-3/8 in. Green Line Electrical Tachometer 0-8000 RPM - PN 531CC
You can’t get more genuine than our original Custom Deluxe™ Green Line™ gauges! Original 1960s dial artwork was used to recreate our most requested line: polished stainless steel stepped bezel, brushed silver center, mechanical gauges have red pointers with silver hub, ammeters even feature the original crescent pointer slot! Gauges are available in 2-1/6” and 2-5/8”, speedos and tachs in 3-3/8” with full dial sweep..
- Dials feature a brushed silver center disc, surrounded by the famous green line
- Polished stainless steel stepped bezel
- Illuminated for readability at night
- Protected from overvoltage and reverse polarity
- Front-sealed, dust-proof in rear
SteelCraft Stubby Black Front Bumper for 2007-2020 Jeep Wrangler and 2020 Jeep Gladiator – PN 70-92620
Steelcraft's Jeep Stubby Bumpers feature one piece design and are E-coated and powder coated for maximum protection against the elements. Winch, 20" LED light bar and shackle ready, plus retain your factory fog lights. Comes with 2 year warranty.
- One piece design
- E-coated and powder coated
- Retains factory fog lights
- 2 year warranty
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SDC account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.
Follow us at FaceBook and LinkedIn for more frequent news and highlights.