Featuring this month's SDC Platinum level brands' products from MotoShield, CargoGlide, Air Lift, and Advanced Clutch!
CargoGlide Bulkhead WallSlide for Mercedes Sprinter 144 WB, Standard Roof – Part No. WSS003
The WallSlide System is a steel framework mounted inside the van with aluminum sliding walls. From motorized walls to lighting, WallSlide is full customizable with several options and designed to attach any brand of shelving, bins, and containers onto the sliding walls. The WallSlide System starts with a framework that is designed specifically for your van's make and model. Next choose which walls you need for your system and which options you want for each wall. The Ceiling Slide Rail is available for most vans and has options of ladder racks, weather canopy, and additional lighting!
- Color: Silver
- Depth: 60 in.
- Unit Weight: 114
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Width: 3.25 in.
- Work Load Limit: 600 lb
Air Lift Suspension Leveling Kit for Jeep Gladiator - Part No. 60830
Offering up to 1,000 pounds of load-leveling capacity, Air Lift's flagship kit, the Air Lift 1000, will make towing and hauling with your 2020 Jeep Gladiator a comfortable and stress-free experience. For frequent use, our fully-adjustable, industry leading air springs are the perfect partner for your vehicle, eliminating any issues that you might face. The Air Lift 1000 system fits easily into the rear coil springs of the Jeep Gladiator, providing suspension support. Easily adding air when carrying heavy loads will keep the vehicle level and stable. Adding air bags helps to eliminate problems frequently faced when towing and hauling, such as squat, poor headlight aim, trailer sway, body roll, and bottoming out. With the added stability and weight-distribution that air springs provide, you can haul safely, knowing that you have optimal braking and steering control. The air springs are adjustable from 5-35 PSI, ensuring that your vehicle can be ready for any weight and any situation. Simply add air when towing or hauling and deflate when riding empty. As the leader in air suspension products for 70 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality load support parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components, including the air springs and all hardware, have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our hydraulic test rig. With a lifetime warranty and 60-Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee - not to mention the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process - you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Installing the kit is a simple process, requiring only common hand tools and no frame drilling, specifically designed to be installed in 2 hours or less. The Air Lift 1000 kit comes with a fully-illustrated, user-friendly installation manual, making the install process easy.
- Up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity - do not exceed manufacturer's Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Air springs fully adjustable from 5-35 PSI on most applications, helping to level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe, comfortable ride
- No frame drilling required
- Eliminate sag and bottoming out
- Rugged durable components including air springs and all hardware
- Easy to install in 2 hours or less with included instructions
- Air bags easily fit into the rear coil springs of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator
- Features Air Lift's Lifetime Warranty, with a 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
Advanced Clutch HD/Performance Street Sprung Single Disc Clutch Kit 2008-2011 Mitsubishi Lancer – Part No. MB11-HDSS
The MB11-HDSS kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty pressure plate and most popular street disc. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's Performance Street discs feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs have reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates, with increased strength and reliability.
- Feel: Light to moderate pedal effort, smooth positive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle
- Life: Longer friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Quality: Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade
- Recommended Use: Recommended for street and race use
- ACT Difference: 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
MotoShield Nano Precut Ceramic Tint for all Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Teslas - Part No. MSP-75 (lightest) to MSP-5 (darkest)
MotoShield Pro Nano Ceramic Pre Cut Tint is the way to go to get maximum heat rejection for SUV owners. Experience a reduction of 25°F and block up to 99% of UV (radiation) and IR Ray (heat). Superior solar protection and reduction of interior temperature by up to 25°F. Protect yourself and your vehicle from the sun.
- COLOR STABLE: Will not fade or turn purple. Ceramic film is the highest quality of window tint film and also one of the most expensive. Our film contains neither metal, dye, nor carbon.
- NANOTECHNOLOGY BASED: Composed of nano ceramic particles that are nonconductive and nonmetallic.Easy to work with and handle. 2 Mils in thickness. Environmentally Friendly. Nano ceramic particles block out the most heat!
- PRIVACY & SAFETY: Our films can help keep your personal belongings safe in your vehicle and can also keep glass intact in case of a car accident.
- NO CUTTING REQUIRED: Every application is tested and confirmed to fit your car!
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SDC account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.