Featuring this month's SDC Platinum level brands' products from Leed Brakes, ACE Racing Clutches, and Vision X Lighting!
Leed Brakes Power Brake Booster for 1967-1970 Ford Mustang Transmission- Automatic – Part No. 03471
New 9" slimline direct fit power brake booster, master cylinder & disc/drum proportioning valve combo. This top quality power brake booster is designed mount directly to your factory firewall. This power booster works great as a factory replacement or as an upgrade from manual to power brakes for vehicles with automatic transmissions. Also included in this kits is a new factory style 1" bore master cylinder and proportioning valve equipped to work with front disc rear drum applications. Note: If switching from manual to power brakes a power brake pedal is required.
- Leed Brakes power booster assemblies are shipped fully assembled.
- This insures proper adjustment of the pushrod between the power booster and master cylinder and proper fitment all valves, lines and brackets for a trouble-free installation.
- Fast Shipping Most orders ship within 1-2 business days.
- Each LEED Brakes product is backed by a 1 year warranty.
Ace Racing Clutches - PowerForce Clutch Kit for 2014-2017 Chevrolet Corvette & Camaro 6.2L V8 – Part No. RPF-409D
The POWERFORCE clutch is an all-aluminum, high performance clutch specifically designed for high horsepower street and track applications. It has been engineered as a complete single, dual, or triple disc clutch including an ultra-lightweight aluminum flywheel. It utilizes two sprung hubs with either ceramic buttons or full sintered friction facing rated up to 1500 ft*lbs. of torque. These clutches feature our patented lever assist technology. As the engine rpm increases the levers apply more clamping force providing you with more torque holding capacity without increasing your pedal effort. Other features include our patented cryogenically treated disc springs for increased longevity and a strapped pressure plate and intermediate plate (floater) for reduced noise and even release. To make the install speeding and accurate, the kit also includes all mounting hardware, pilot bearing, shim kit, alignment shaft and bearing setup tool. Perhaps its best feature is that it’s MADE IN THE USA!
- Reduced MOI, faster revs, unleash lost HP and torque
- NO Break-In, smooth drivability while holding high torque demands
- Reduced NVH, positive release, smooth engagement
- Increased torque capacity without increasing pedal effort
- Longer disc spring life
- Includes flywheel, all necessary hardware, and bearing setup tool for quick and accurate installation
Vision X UNITE SERIES 50" BLACKOUT COMBO BEAM WHITE SPOT AMBER FLOOD – Part No. 4550015
The UNITE Modular LED Light Bar System brings lighting power and customization to the forefront by allowing you to build your light bar with endless configuration possibilities. Our all new quick connect mounting rail allows you to easily slide on and swap around the modules you choose. The light rail is offered in both Straight (6?-50? lengths) and Curved (20?-50? lengths) bar styles. Each module features a 4-LED advanced optic design that comes in 12 different styles to match your lighting needs. The Unite Modular Light Bar system enables you to choose, configure, and build the light bar that you need for your vehicle.
- Pre-configured Customizable Light Bar
- 28,404 Lumen Combo Spot / Amber Flood Beam
- Quick Connect Mounting Rail System With End Cap Wing Mounts
- Easily Swap Between 12 Different Module Options (Sold Seperately)
- Multi-Circuit Capable With Accessories
To get access to the rest of these brands' product data, log into your SDC account. Don't have an account? No problem. Sign up here for FREE and get access to hundreds of brands.