We understand as our industry evolves and grows, so do your needs.
— Note from Gigi Ho, VP of Operations
SEMA Data has also evolved over the last few years since I've joined the team. From its start as a product data storehouse, we now offer a full suite of services such as:
- Do-It-With-Me data cataloging services with industry experts to assist and coach you through the data management process and best practices
- An easy-to-use Do-It-Yourself product cataloging platform, PartsHub, for independent data management
- eCommerce plugins for three web and commerce platforms: WooCommerce, Shopify, and BigCommerce
- Robust APIs for data acquisition and presentation or product search
- A new Get Data and Global Exports portal along with custom export format tools for maximum ease and flexibility
- Vehicle fitment audits to assess conflicts and overlaps in vehicle data
The positive impact of these services reflects in the growing number of manufacturer and reseller members who have signed up with SEMA Data, doubling the number of brands from just three years ago.
However, we are always seeking to develop more benefits for being a member of SEMA Data. Please take this 2 question survey to let us know which additional services you'd like to see us make available to you.
As always, we're here to help if you have questions. Contact us at email@example.com.